Thursday, November 10, 2005

Television: Tonight on TiVo

Smallville from tonight - James Marster's character comes into play more. For the life of me, I can't seem to remember that much about Brainiac from the comics. What his origins or powers were. I want to find out so I can compare with what they are doing with him on this show. (I hear they're spinning off Aquaman, who appeared a couple episodes ago, into his own series. It'll be interesting to see if they can do anything with it.)

Bones from Tuesday - this is an okay crime procedural. Not a must see, but my wife likes it. In this episode they try to explain why we react differently, more emotionally when a child dies/is killed. Apparently it's our maternal instincts. To me, one life should not be valued any higher than another, but that would be a long debate for another blog.

What would be a good term for a TV show that would be the equivalent of a "Chick Flick". Anyone care to take a stab at coining a term? Put it in the comments and we'll see what sticks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home