Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Television: The Closer

Mondays at 9/8c on TNT  

It took me a couple or three episodes, but I decided that I like this show.  Good scripts, good character-development.  Kyra Sedgewick plays a police chief that excels at getting people to confess.  She has a great way of getting what she wants by being straight-forward and aggressive (many of her co-workers see her as a bitch) while politely smiling the whole time.

The only thing is, there seems to be something wrong with the sound. It’s either TNT’s feed or my cable company or the sound editing of the show itself that makes me have to turn on my close captioning to catch everything that is being said.

I guess that means the dialogue is good too, since I go to such great lengths to get it all.  Definitely worth checking this one out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home